Friday 28 September 2012

I Miss Thee!

How I miss my blog!

Its been way to long in between posts. In fact its been so long that I completely forgot I changed the layout and colour scheme! I love surprises!
 Summer has just proven to be way to busy! First there was the house warming, weekends away, a wedding and camping, then surgery! Don't even get me started on work! Theres just been no time for my crafts and blogging! It pulls at my heart strings!
However, I have had time to shop!! What women in her right mind doesn't make room for that? gorgeous shoes comfy outfits for fall and what you've all been waiting for, the start to my shabby furniture collection|! At my favourite store in Duncan, "Belongings", I was able to find a gorgeous refurbished desk for school work.

Its a pastel yellow which is perfect because it opens up so many colour scheme options for the bedroom. So much in fact Ive started to rethink my whole bedroom arrangement! 
I also found an amazing shabby mirror with a beautiful baby pink embellished Frame!
 
Now I have been swooning over a set of bedside tables for months now! Every time I went into the store they asked if i was here to pick up my tables! Haha I guess its pretty obvious I want them when I stand infront of them for about 10 minute's or more at a time, sometimes twice in a visit!
 At $175 I just couldn't justify it. I looked for so long to find a pair very similar for much cheaper. I had happened to find a pair on kijiji for $50. Alas to no avail they never answered my emails!
Finally I bit the bullet and bought the two side tables I've been drooling over for months! A big thanks to Jeanette at Belongings for giving me $50 off for being the awesome customer that I am. Cause lets face it every time I walk into her store I hand her my paycheck!
 
I also picked up a coat hanger. (top of the picture with side table) I had originally wanted to put this in the hallway, however it sticks out to much so I believe I will use it in the entrance to my bedroom! that's not one hundred percent decided yet though.
This article for my blog has been in the making for a while now, I haven't been paying much attention to it lately, if at all. I feel like I've been through a lot this year and lately it just seems like one thing after another. I even considered selling the condo so I wouldn't have to deal with the repeated non stop drama from my strata board. A topic I haven't discussed on here because I want my blog to be a happy place! Which is why I wont go into detail.
But, and yes grammar Nazis I'm starting this with a but, one thing that has kept me going is the decision to be the bigger person. Buying this condo was a step toward adulthood. So people say what you will, karma strike me down as you must, but though I may burst into flames I still have strength to rise from the ashes.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment