Sunday 26 February 2012

Endeavors and Decisions

So I figure my first blog should be a grand introduction to my future endeavors! Now if we're going to do this right then lets take a look at the definition of the word endeavor shall we. An endeavor is "to attempt to achieve something". More specifically an undertaking that requires effort! Effort, what a wonderful word; something I'm not to great on the output with but never the less shall administer with might.
I think I will begin this undertaking by showing you what I have to work with. This brilliant condo is a two bedroom one bath, 832sqft little nook in the corner of a beautiful building. I have a wonderful little patio where I can enjoy a nice BBQ meal in the summer or be hidden from the wind while drinking a hot chocolate in the colder seasons! (pictures of the patio will come when I have full possession)
I'm a little torn on what part of the condo I should start first! Ive already fallen in love with pieces that would be perfect for my bedroom!! However I believe it may be best to start with the entrance way and hallways because those spaces will be seen first and most often by company! I'm going to take this as a chance to get opinions. Which do you think I should start with? I'll need reasons to help sway me to your preferences!
So take a look my followers and tell me what to do!







4 comments:

  1. Nice place Katlyn!! I'm all about myself so I'd start with the bedroom!! Haha. You need to feel peaceful and happy at night so that you can get a fresh start with a new day...nothing else will get accomplished if you don't start the day off right :) Besides, you can show your visitors how nice your room is and then ask for their opinions of how to decorate the entrance! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katlyn,

    Beautiful Blog. Love the shabby chic look, it's my personal favourite. I agree with Lori, the bedroom will
    be your personal retreat and so much fun to decorate. I know the perfect shop in Victoria. Can someone say Shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, bedroom first! you deserve to have a comfy cozy place to hide in, and you're going to need it once you start school! The place is beautiful, cant wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete